Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Time is Ticking Away

Like most moms... well, most women.... well, most Americans!- I don't have a lot of spare time on my hands. From the time I get up at 5:00 a.m. to the time I head to bed each night (hopefully by 10:30) I'm constantly busy. From taking care of my kids to my house to my volunteer work to phone calls that need to be made, errands that need to be run, spending time with my husband, to- God forbid- a few moments for myself; there's rarely a break!

But as I said, this is more common than not in today's day and age, and so I don't feel sorry for myself or think that I'm busier than everyone else, I just do my best and try to be wise with each moment.

And then there's this blog....

I immensely enjoy writing, I think I actually gain energy from it rather than lose. But with all the other demands on my time, most of them much more important than a blog, this priority often comes in last.

And that's okay. It's okay that there are a lot of other things that are more important to me than a blog. It's okay that anyone who does happen upon this blog and actually reads it does not get updates often. (I don't think anyone's life is so greatly enhanced by my musings that they are lacking something when they don't get to read my mind vomit constantly.) And it's okay that blogging be just a sometimes thing for me, as opposed to an every day.

I love to write! Hopefully there are a few of you out there who love to read this. And hopefully we can both come to the mutual agreement that a sporadic relationship between us is better than none at all.

See you next time...

1 comment:

  1. i love your blog! And I feel the same way about writing...LOVE it but sometimes other things come in first! LOVE you! I feel like I've gotten to know you better over facebook and blog!

    ReplyDelete